Make it a September to Remember
September days are here, with summer’s best of weather, and autumn’s best of cheer.
Make it a “September to Remember” by ordering Fidalgo’s Organic Fall Harvest blend. We think you will be delighted with this medium-light roast coffee, full of character, featuring our fresh new crop of coffee from Honduras. Terrific crema as espresso. Tasting notes of caramel, stone fruit, and milk chocolate. Fidalgo’s seasonal Organic Fall Harvest blend is available for delivery to your doorstep through October.
From our kitchen to yours, we invite you to stir up our Iced Salted Caramel Mocha created especially for the last warm days of summer. We hope you will love this new recipe and share it with your family and friends.
Iced Salted Caramel Mocha
- 2 ounces of Fall Harvest Coffee Espresso
- 1/2 oz of Torani® Chocolate Sauce
- 1 oz of Torani® Salted Caramel Syrup
- 10-12 ounces of preferred milk choice
- Optional: caramel drizzle & whip cream
- Ice to taste
- Pour both Torani® flavors into your cup
- Add 2 ounces of espresso and mix
- Add your desired amount of ice to the cup
- Top off your beverage with milk and stir
- For fun, add whip and caramel drizzle
Makes one 16 oz. cup.
At Fidalgo Coffee, our mission is to bring joy to all with quality coffee that’s good for people and good for the planet. How can we serve you today? Contact us at: Orders@FidalgoCoffee.com or order at https://amzn.to/3625diq
Cheers to you!
Darryl / Fidalgo Coffee