Enjoy the refreshing and bright taste in this traditional Colombian beverage: Cold Brew Guandolo
HOW TO MAKE: COLD BREW GUANDOLO
| INGREDIENTS || INSTRUCTIONS|
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz brown granulated sugar
- 4 oz Fidalgo Coffee cold brew concentrate
- 4 oz water
- 1 handful of ice
- 1 slice of lime
- Dip the rim of the glass in lemon juice and cover with brown granulated sugar.
- Fill glass with ice and add 4 oz of Fidalgo Coffee cold brew concentrate.
- Add 1 oz of lemon juice and 4 oz of water into cold brew concentrate and stir.
- Garnish the glass with 1 slice of lime and enjoy!